mar. 07 juin|
Chambre des Métiers
ATELIER EN - 2 DAYS - How to open a business bank account in Luxembourg?
Free 2-days training workshop. Learn how to prepare your file to apply for a bank account for your business in Luxembourg. Limited number of participants.
Heure et lieu
07 juin 2022, 09:00 – 08 juin 2022, 17:30
Chambre des Métiers, 2 Circuit de La Foire Internationale, 1347 Luxembourg
À propos de l'événement
Free 2 days workshop. how to prepare your file to apply for a bank account for your business in Luxembourg !
- The problems faced by entrepreneurs when opening a bank account for their project.
- Impact of anti-money laundring measures and Know Your Customer practices.
- The documents needed to open a bank account (retracing the steps to open a business in Luxembourg).
- Best Practices on how to work with your bank account thereafter.
- The importance of network and relations in Luxembourg and how to built a relationship of trust.
We are very happy to count on the intervention of experts on compliance from Crédit Agricole Indosuez Wealth Management and Cali Europe, as well as professional clients relations managers from POST Luxembourg and BGL BNP PARIBAS. It is a unique opportunity to learn more about the banking sector at large, entrepreneurship in particular and establish useful contacts.
Language : English
Date : Tuesday June 7th and Wednesday June 8th (2 full days)
Time : each day from 9.00 am to 5.30 pm
Where : Chambre des Métiers (Kirchberg - Luxembourg)
Number of participants is limited !